Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Wah.
i'm super duper euphoric today.
WHEEEEEEEEEE
:DDDDDDD

I didnt know till kelly dearie told me da good news early in da morning.
I was lyke "are you serious?"
I was ecstatic!
me & jac were lyke jumping non-stop.

English Drama Festival.
Our poster won 1st place.
So far, we've already seen 3 of our posters around sch.
woo hoo!
*boogies*

XD

From all that's been happening,
it really cheered me up.
It really made my day.

Someone's texts made my day even sweeter.
hehe :]

I got to know somethin'.
Which was a bit disappointing..
i thought he quit, but he's back on it.
But i wasnt really bummed out.
Maybe because the feelings were already wearing off a bit..

strike-out.

I asked for clarity yesterday.
And clarity was what i received today.
Go figure? hmm.

anyways, i shall post my poster again.
HEHE :DD



P.S. : Superband photos below!
Wait, just Soul.
HAHA :D

No comments: