Friday, July 21, 2006

Wishlist: one down.
-slumberland photo;
taken! :DD

HAPPY RACIAL HARMONY DAY!
haha :D

WHEEEEEEEEEE.
most of da upper secs wore their ethnic costumes tday.
so cool.
It's my first time in my secondary sch life heh.

i wore my white one,
the one's that a fusion of chinese & malay.
:]

Those who wore:
me, jac, siti, syakir & hafiz.
we accompanied miss kuck, had an agreement ytd haha.
so pwetty, she wore a pink saree.
but not enough love tenders hehe.

Never got to eat BK tday due to time constrain.
So instead, we settled for less.
Had lunch with my b.f. & weiyi (:
KFC -finger lickin' goooood? LOL
Wah, it's lyke i ate da zinger burger so fast.
sucha rare sight lol.

Yesterday's english lesson was hilarious.
The others had to present their stories.

Samuel, Brandon & Alan.
Whad name did they came up with?
Sambralan.
LOL

hmm..wonder how they got da name huhs? XD
anyways, da ending was..tragic but hilarious? lol.
The girl had aids & was at da hospital.
Sambralan rushed there.
Then he met up with an accident.
The person who found him "happened" to find a note in his pocket.
According to Alan, it said:

If I die, please bury me & my girlfriend together.

-.-''

Spongebob's group was funny but sweet.
All was smooth-sailing till the end;
both boy & girl died in a plane crash.
When their bodies were found,
they were holding hands haha.
:p

Singapore Idol.
darn it.
Gayle is out. ):
she's has so much potential.
maybe she'll end up lyke Jeassea.
rmb her? from da last Sg Idol.
She's was one of da bestest contestants.
But she went out early cos there weren't enough votes.
Sometime that happens when you're too good,
people think everyone else wud be voting so they dont vote.
hmm.

But in da end, see how successful jeassea is now.
A host. performer. even sang with Fort Minor mann.
so cool :D

I cant wait to see whads in store for Gayle.
I'm sure she'll be back in da scene sooner or l8er.
:]

I still have Rahimah &...
HADY! *swoons*

i didnt notice him until he sang Rock Dj.
-hot mann! XD
When he sang Santana's Maria,
i practically melted laa lol.
So sexaye! x)

Image is not enough.
You have to see him perform to know whad i'm talking abt heh.

Oh yeah, i found out that he was from Raw Energy.
No wonder he looked familiar to me.
Cos my mom used to bring me to this club when i was little..
before 10 we were allowed in heh. very privelleged huhs?
I sang with them before.
They're lyke one of da coolest live bands to me.
So much energy.
hence da name huhs? :D

yay!
goin' out with jac tmr.
jian BAO! XD
wanna cut my hair thinner & fringe shorter heh.
cant wait cant wait! :D

Okie dokie.
I shall leave you with...
*drumroll*

Racial Harmony pics! :D
credits to siti's camera.
tee hee.


jello-mee, grr. x)


jac,me & da 5n girls :]


siti. lil. jac. :D


behind: syakir & hafiz.


my BFLs :DD


miss kuck! aint she pretty? :D




I love SLUMBERLAND :DD

No comments: