Monday, July 10, 2006

For my fellow small people:
LOL



i'm super duper euphoric tday.
haha :DD

no special reason tho'.
heh.

gah. I've got a misconception goin' on.
oh wells.
let people think whad they want? haha.
it doesnt really bother me anyway.
or him for that matter lol.

he's just a best friend.
who happens to be someone i'm seen around with all da time.
and he happens to be a guy.
So best boy friend, with a space.
nothing more okie? heh. :]

watched Bend It Like Beckham tday!
girls rule baybeh. ;D

oh yeah, world cup.
Italy won.
Some ppl will be getting richer tday haha.

L.A. Dance.
They're having auditions for their Phunk Control crew & the scholarship thingy is here again.
Two auditions, so cool :D
i wna try out. but dont know if i have da time to create my own stuff.
Shall try to get my mom to help me.
I really wanna dance so badly.

give me a dancefloor.
cos i'm itching to dance :D

Jasper called.
I've thought about it.
I told him i'm not gonna be da cheer coordinater next year.
Cos i think i have a lot to juggle.
I still have photography.
not to mention, o lvls.
but still, i'll do my part by just being a cheerleader!
heh :D

yay!
i love monday nites.
Cos there's Grey's Anatomy & Scrubs.
whoopee :D

I love da drama in Grey's anatomy.
And da wits & sarcasm ;D

I really get a kick out of Scrubs.
It makes me laugh my socks off.
Not to mention, make me laugh like a hyena.
Or does it sound more lyke a monkey?
XD

new character enters the picture.
will there be a change in plot?


LADEEDUMDUM.
=X

No comments: