Saturday, July 15, 2006

UPDATED:
5th Star
Love List. [hint: siti & jamie]
Wishlist.

I've texted you before.
I've smiled at you before.
I've laughed at you before.
I've spoken to you before.
But that was only a "sorry" ;
for bumping into you, unintentionally.
but oh-so fortunately.

Give me a reason.
to say hi.
Cos i really, really want to.

hee. :]

For some reason,
whatever i do,
wherever i go,
which ever path i choose to take,

it always leads me back to you.

that's why i believe.
i believe there's something.
Somehow, there's this invisible force that's pushing me,
that's got me coming back for more.
Crushing you for three times;
a record on my list that's only got your name on it.
It also gives me the strength & encourages me not to give up.

Besides,
giving up this chase wouldnt be me at all.
wouldnt it?

(:

a deeper meaning.

No comments: