Saturday, July 08, 2006

UPDATED:
Love List.
[hint: tasha :D]
Designs.
Added Links:
Jamie, pixie's tooth fairy! :]

OMG.
you absolutely have to see this vid.
it's so COOL :DD

but wait!
see it only when you have da time.
Cos it's 11:18 mins.
And your eyes will be glued to it haha.
click da link:

Little Winners Crew

felt inspired after watchin' da vid.
oh yeah, they are also living proof that
small people RULE :D
tee hee.

showed it to my mom.
my mom said "eleh, i used to do this last time laa."
Oh oh! and guess whad?
Gonna sign up for dance class soon.
yepp yepp, amore fitness.
I think my mom finally made that decision cos she saw how happy i was;
my reaction to da vid.
Cos i was responding with wonderment & awe.
(take note: a habit of mind)
-really! x)

thanks to xue'e for intro-ing da vid to me.
gd ER belly belly GOOOOOOOD :D

wenta da modelling agency with jello-mee ytd.
hmm..learned a lot abt some stuffs.
lol. =X

but as usual, must pay for portfolio.
I dont think i want it..
i'd rather pay more for that talent agency instead.
Cos modelling isnt my ambition anyway.
And that talent agency has a package that has courses i'm interested in..
blah.

ANYWAYS XD,
the agent asked if jt & me were a couple.
no.
then he said,
"Ah...friends first, later couple."
-.-''

that's the misconception people always make when we're together.
got used to it already.
LOL

I cant believe my bro went out with his friends tday.
he's anti-social rmb? XD
darn, he got all da top 12 singapore idol finalist autographs.
He said Rahimah's prettier in person.
And when he said "rahimah cantik."
she blushed haha.

Oh yeah, High School Musical fever isnt over yet.
Those currently still suffering from it are jac & sherlyn.
especially sherlyn haha :D

Mr eyecandy.
i added him.
but I hvnt seen him online yet..
oh wells. :/

Did some tickle tests tday.
Looking at my results,
i realise the type of guy i really lyke is funny.
someone who can make me laugh.
the class clown. the goofball.
haha :D

okie dokie.
i guess i'm done.
i shall leave you with some pics!
heh. take care :]



No comments: