Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Today in class,
sherlyn & samantha called me over.
Then this happened:

"Say yes."
"Why?!"
"Just say yes"
*looks at them skeptically*
"Ok..yes."
Sherlyn shows me a paper.
my reply?

"oh no."

I didnt know what i was saying yes to.
But since they are gooood people *coughs*
I said yes.

And now,
i must model for the racial harmony design competition thingy.

AHAHAHAHAHHA.
ok laa..as long as the outfit's nice.
Cos i dont want to have a repeat of my pri 5 camp experience.
Dont get me started on that lol.

Ooh ooh!
speaking of modelling,
rmb i used to mention abt this modelling agency?
anyways, they called me again tday.
apparently the girl that i met that time recommended me for this ad.
Still not sure if i shud go or not..
Gonna ask jello-mee abt it heh.

Oh yeah, watched Singapore Idol Up-close just now.
There was this part when Joakim's parents were so proud of him.
They were divorced but put away their differences & watched their son perform together.
The look on their faces..
They were so happy when Joakim made it through.
Watching that, I almost shed a tear.

To me, the feeling of your loved ones being proud of you is one of da greatest feelings in da world.
That's why it's on my wishlist.
All i want is the people i love to be proud of me.
:D


I want you.
you you you.

=X

Oh no,
not again.

No comments: