Saturday, July 22, 2006

WHEEEEEEEEEEEE.
jian BAO le!
HEH :D

haha.
just when i've taken new photos of myself,
i go cut my hair lol :p

Now my fringe's shorter & my hair is thinner.
wheeeeeeee :]

Jac & I got our haircuts tday.
After that, met up with siti at CP for a lil' while.
Wow, i really enjoyed my time dere.
Altho' we spent only a few minutes there,
we laughed A LOT. seriously.
lyke retards liddat XD

you girls really made me happy.
thank you :]

When i reached home,
i was alone in my room.
Then, i found myself crying..
it's lyke when i suddenly think of mr eyecandy,
sadness washed over me.
It really hurt. a lot.
I dont wanna elaborate on the reason..

I was glad that when my mom suddenly came into my room,
she didnt suspected anything.
Cos i was lying on my bed.
i guess she thought i just woke up from a nap or somethin'..hence the tears.

but i'm ok now :]

Three doors.

Door #1.
is wide open.
it's just waiting for me to walk right in.

he's everything i can ever want in a guy;
totally my type. he's been waiting.
but i dont have feelings for him..

Door #2.
is ajar.
it's just waiting for me to show a sign,
give it a push.

no strong feelings yet..
but feelings? yet to be confirmed.

Door #3.
is locked.
And I've yet to find the key.

the reason why i'm standing still.

Out of all the doors,
why do i choose door #3?

Cos i believe there's something.
I keep ending up seeing him everytime..
Maybe there's a reason behind it.
That's why i keep holding on.
But it gets harder everyday..

I hope by the time he realises..
it wont be too late.
Cos there's door #1 and #2.
I might end up giving one of them a chance instead..

all i can do is try.

thank you siti & jac.
i evol you girls. (:

P.S. : Racial Harmony entry & photos below :D

No comments: