Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Capricorn, 18 JULY 06.

Be the author of your life. Decide what you want to happen -- and, more importantly, what you don't want to happen -- and then make it so. The universe will provide you all the help you need to make this happen -- truly.

{ black&white }
I know fate has been really good to me.
Since the very beginning.
But i guess i always screw up my chance or somethin'..
By not taking control of the moment.
Or somethin' like that.

I just dont know where to start..
But at least i do keep trying right?..
:/

All i know is that no matter what,
I have to keep smiling, always. (:

Anyways,
got back my geog wet rice cultivation test.
Surprised? indeed i was.
Got 11/15.
I dont remember really studying for the test..
but i remember i tried to remember the points by thinking very hard.
And it's unlike mdm tian to give a sticker for a good score too.
Hmm.
Go figure :D

yay!
see-saw.
jello-mee stands corrected.
I win! I win! hehe :]

Oh yeah,
yesterday during english, we had to write a story line based on a one-word title, Love.
Did it with Siti & Jac :D
I thought of the name Belle, for da girl.
Then for the guy, Jac said Orlando Bloom.
Suddenly I thought of a compatible last name for Belle.
And our couple's name is...

Orlando Bloom & Belle Blossom.

geddit?
LOL

It was strange that i cud somehow contribute my experience to it..
It's like you're telling people this big open secret about you..
But they think it's just some other story.
So it's like no biggie or somethin'
Telling a secret which is a big part of you without having any qualms abt it..

Even Mrs Ng said it was hard to write about da situation.
But I could've just shown her that long entry i posted last time.
Which actually had an ending.
heh.

Ooh ooh!
check out my group's English Drama Festival Poster Design.
:D



So how?
Do I have a future in Mass Comm.?
HEH.
Hope my effort pays off.
:D

No comments: